Discover Your Dream Home
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Sheri began her real estate career in 2000 with leasing, managing properties, remodeling and staging. She works with all types of clients, from first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors and luxury homebuyers and sellers.
Honesty and integrity are vital. Sheri prides herself in providing excellent customer service and is an excellent communicator with a quick response time; clients rave about her patience, attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile.
She has extensive experience in building new homes from being a general contractor on properties where homes were completely gutted and then remodeled.
As a certified staging specialist, Sheri knows how to get top dollar for a property, with a comprehensive list of sub-contractors at her fingertips, whether it is minor repairs or major repairs to electrical, HVAC, roofing or plumbing.
Sheri is passionate about running and her driven personality has soured her to complete several marathons in Austin, New York and Washington, D.C. and she coaches running groups. She is currently training for the Athens Marathon in 2018.
Sheri is originally from Illinois and received her bachelor’s degree in health education from Southern Illinois University. She loves dogs and has a Labradoodle. Her husband works in commercial real estate and she has two sons.
Her qualifications include:
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and Austin Board of Realtors.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, Texas Affordable Home Specialist, Global Luxury Specialist, Accredited Staging Professional and a Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
- Recognized by Platinum Top 50 in March 2018 as one of the top 500 agents in Austin based on earnings.
From Coldwell Banker Sheri has achieved the following honors:
- International Diamond Society member for three years, based on being one of the top-producing agents in her office.
- Million Dollar a Month Club winner every year since 2011.
- Three-time Eagle award recipient, which is awarded to the Coldwell Banker agent who is a consummate team player: positive, professional and helpful.
© 2019 Austin Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.